Which tool to choose for your website – A comparison of the best tools
We compare several web design tools to help you choose.
A comparison of the 10 best website design tools
In this article, we are going to talk about the best website design tools. When the time comes to choose a solution for the design of their website, many people generally do not take into consideration a set of criteria. As a result, they may find themselves in the dilemma where they are not able to manage their website easily. Sometimes they face the security problem or any other problem. In this article, we look at the important steps to consider when choosing a solution. Next, we'll compare ten of the best web tools.
Before we begin, we will include a set of solutions that you can consider and see if they are the best solutions out there. When you want to design a website, you usually have the choice between several types of solutions since there are so many. For example, it can be a content manager, it can be a Framework, or just program everything from scratch. Most of the time, to save time, people opt for frameworks or content managers.
Which option to choose?
Each of its solutions have their advantages and disadvantages. So, it all depends on your preferences and what you are aiming for as a result in the end. Among the best known solutions, we can have solutions like: WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, which are more suitable solutions for the design of dynamic websites. For design tools for commerce platforms, we can mention: Woocommerce, Magento, PrestaShop, etc. For Frameworks, there are certainly several that exist on the market. We have for example: Laravel, Symfony, Codelgniter, Zend. It is very important as a company to take the time to better document itself and ask questions. An analysis is essential not to embark on a solution that could cause problems soon.
4 Factors to consider when choosing a solution
Here are four crucial or capital points that you must estimate before choosing a solution
Here, we are referring to the ease with which you can modify the solution you are using. In addition, questions you can ask yourself are:
- Is it easy to make changes?
- Does the solution give the possibility to adjust the structure or the functionalities?
- Is it possible to adapt the tool to my business reality?
Security is very important when talking about web solutions. This is even more critical when you are called upon to take customer information or your customers' credit card information. You really need to think about this security aspect before you start choosing your solution. By default, some solutions do not offer the facility to manage the security aspect. On the other hand, there are solutions that you can use and by default will favor the management of the security aspect of your website. It will be very important to really inform yourself and take the time to know if the solution you want to use is easy to solve from a security point of view.
Ease of updating
Some solutions are guided by a common of developers. For example, they install several CMS and generally updates are done on a regular basis. On the other hand, solutions can take a long time to get new updates. Mostly, the longer a solution takes to get updates, the less secure it is. You know that the world of the net is constantly evolving, sometimes the solution must be made to adapt to the realities of the world of web development.
Ease of finding support
Why is it important to be able to ask yourself this question? There are solutions on the market that are convenient to use in the beginning, but over the years this has disappeared simply because there is no longer a developer to maintain this solution. There are several solutions for sites, but below we have listed the advantages and disadvantages of CMS.
Content managers are the best web design tools.
If you are not a developer, we believe that content managers (CMS) are the best web design tools. Indeed, they offer the flexibility and the facilities that you need to manage your website. With a content manager, you can, for example, install and create a site without computer knowledge. A CMS is software for creating websites. It offers a management interface that allows content to be integrated by filling out a form or using a scoped and filed interface.
Some advantages of CMS
- With a CMS, you can decide to use an existing theme or develop your own at any time.
- In addition, a CMS allows you to integrate with other tools like: CRM, data analysis software, email marketing, etc.
- Another advantage is the large number of online resource supports to guide you
There are also problems with these CMS that you plan to choose as a solution for your site.
- Some CMS can be difficult to use
- You need technical knowledge to be able to guide your website.
Comparison of the top ten web design tools
In the world of the web, there are a lot of tools that you can use. We will include in this part a comparison of the best of them.
#1 WordPress Tool
WordPress tops the list of tools used for store design. Thanks to its fairly minimalist features and its WooCommerce extension, you can then potentially create and manage your store without being 100% dependent on a developer. Indeed, the WordPress management interface is also well suited for developers as well as novices. In addition, if you want to boost your sales, you can easily find extensions or developers to assist you.
It is the most widely used software for designing websites. Indeed, more than 37% websites use WordPress. In the ranking of content managers, WordPress occupies more than 65.1%.
Why use it for website design?
WordPress has several advantages. To know:
- Easy to use solution. — It is suitable for both developers and non-developers
- Several out-of-the-box features — The WordPress community has developed several features that you can use for your website design.
- Fairly detailed documentation. — You will have less difficulty recharging your batteries regarding problems related to your website. Certainly, several websites offer tips allowing you to resource the bugs related to your site.
Some features of WordPress
The WordPress content manager offers you several features among which:
- A Fairly Minimalist Database — WordPress' core database is pretty streamlined. This facilitates its understanding and use.
- Install extensions in one click. — You don't need any computer skills to install a WordPress plugin.
- The design change interface is simple to understand. — You can change your design at any time without developer intervention.
Some Disadvantages of WordPress
Although this software offers several advantages, it also has some negative points.
- The security aspect – The solution is not always suitable for the development of fairly complex projects. As an example, if you intend to create an intranet, WordPress is not always the appropriate solution.
- Performance — Many people who don't have enough web development skills tend to overload their site with extensions, which can have an impact on performance.
- Management can be complex when using multiple extensions. – By default, the administrator interface is quite minimalist. However, if you use several extensions for the management of your site, you potentially complicate the platform.
Tool #2 Shopify
Shopify is gaining more and more momentum in the world of online store design. Exactly, over the last few years; especially with the pandemic, several companies have turned to Shopify for the design of their online store. In addition, with Shopify's SaaS model, which gives the possibility of creating a store without worrying about server management or basic functionalities, a company can focus entirely on sales.
Over the years, Shopify has been able to position itself as a leader in terms of website design tools. Indeed, the interest in terms of using Shopify is increasingly felt. It is not a coincidence. Below are some advantages that make this solution a leader.
- You don't have to worry about hosting or server maintenance — The company behind Shopify takes care of hosting and managing its infrastructure. For this purpose, all you have to do is create and maintain your website.
- Fairly effective technical assistance. — You can easily find online help for managing your site. In addition, you have the option of contacting technical support at any time for assistance.
- Several features and modules are ready to use — Shopify offers you through its Online Marketplace the possibility of purchasing and integrating the features on your site. For this purpose, you don't have to redevelop everything from scratch.
- A fairly growing interest that promotes evolution- Several developers and companies are increasingly interested in Shopify. As a consequence, the tool remains more and more adapted to current realities.
Some features of Shopify
Via the Shopify interface, you have access to several features
- The Site Builder — Shopify's interface gives you the ability to set up your pages quite simply. You don't need to be an expert to understand how the platform works
- Access to a vast application library . – The functionality library of this solution is quite extensive. You will find, among other things, on the platform several applications to perform various tasks on your site.
- An easy-to-use design choice interface. – You can easily switch from one design to another without much complication. The management panel allows you to import a new design and make new configurations in a few clicks.
Some Disadvantages of Shopify
Although having several advantages, Shopify also presents problems. Below are a few:
- Site cost — Owning a Shopify website can be expensive. Surely, to use it, you have to get an annual subscription which can be quite considerable. In addition, you are obligated to pay a certain amount for each sale.
- Shopify is not open source. — You do not have access to all the features of your site. Thus, you are only limited to the functionalities allowed by the leaders.
- Limit in terms of some features — The platform is a bit limited in terms of some features such as language switching. Unless you create two stores and make the connections, or use an application that is not always functional enough, you cannot easily configure the language on your site.
Tool #3 – Wix
Wix is one of the best SaaS solutions in the world of web design. It is particularly known for its reach-and-drop feature which gives users the ability to design their website naturally.
Why use wix?
Wix can have several advantages:
- Possibility to start for free. The basic version of Wix is 100% free. Indeed, you can in a few minutes create an account as well as configure your website without having to pay anything.
- Easy to use web design option. You don't need to be an expert in web design to use wix. The design procedure is quite documented. Plus, you always have access to technical support when needed.
- Several components lend themselves to use. Wix uses the drag and drop functionality which allows you to design website pages by dragging and dropping blocks and components.
Disadvantages of Wix
Wix is a SaaS solution. Therefore, you only have access to the options offered by the owner. As a problem:
- Wix is not very flexible as a solution. You cannot, for example, go beyond what the software suggests as options. Open-source solutions allow, among other things, to customize the codes to adapt it to the need.
- Wix's option can be relatively expensive if you want fairly advanced options.
- Wix does not seem very dynamic as a solution. In case you covet a dynamic solution (which gives the flexibility to automate a set of content), wix might not be ideal.
Tool #4 – Squarespace
So, before choosing a solution, take the time to inquire and find out how easy it is to find support to assist you if needed. Or failing that, in case you can really afford a developer. But, is it easy to find a developer who will really be able to assist you in modifying or managing your website? Here are the four points to consider if you want to choose a solution for your website. In case you have any questions please contact us.
A comparison between wix and WordPres (Open-source)
Want to know the difference between Wix and WordPress? Today we are going to make a brief comparison between WordPress and Wix. Next, we'll tell you why we prefer WordPress to Wix.
A small overview of Wix
Wix is an online tool that gives you the ability to design your website or e-commerce platform. As a special feature, it allows you to create a website in a few hours thanks to its "Port and drop" functionality. So whether you are a web lover or an expert, all you have to do is create your account and get started. We will see together some advantages and disadvantages of Wix. Wix gives you the opportunity to create an account for free. Then you can use your website with their domain name extension if you don't subscribe to a paid plan.
Benefits of Wix
Wix offers several benefits that should not be overlooked:
- You can have a website without spending a single penny. Indeed, the basic plan of Wix is 100% free. So you can create your site and publish without having to spend money
- A "Carry and drop" feature. You can create your website in Wix by uploading and dropping the components. Thanks to this feature, you don't need to be a developer to manage your website.
- Wix offers technical support for all customers with a paid subscription. To this end, if you subscribe to one of the monthly plans, you can contact Wix at any time if necessary.
- It offers free hosting and technical support. Unlike self-hosted solutions, you don't have to worry about your server's security or maintenance. All of these aspects are taken care of by Wix.
Some Disadvantages of Wix
The Wix platform has a few drawbacks which we will elaborate on below.
- Wix is not very flexible as a solution. If you are a company or an individual who likes to go beyond your limits, you will realize that it is not possible to cross certain limits with Wix. You have access to a website design interface; but you cannot customize beyond the features offered.
- The platform is not suitable enough for SEO. When it comes to SEO, there are elements that depend for example on optimizing the code or improving certain aspects of the site. Considering that Wix does not give you access to all codes, you may find it difficult to fully optimize your website.
- Some versions of Wix do not offer the possibility of having a transactional website. – Unless you subscribe to the Business or E-commerce plans, you cannot sell on your Wix site.
An overview of WordPress (Open-source)
WordPress is website design software. It is available in two versions; the version with subscription under wordpress.com and the free and open-source version downloadable under wordpress.org . You can see the difference between these two versions via this article . In this article, we are going to talk about WordPress Open-source. In the following, we will see the advantages and disadvantages of WordPress open-source version.
Advantages of WordPress Open-source version
WordPress offers several advantages; to know:
- WordPress is free. If you can afford to spend a few dollars on hosting, you can use WordPress for free to design your website.
- Thousands of features ready for use. To have better visibility on the net, you will easily find several features related to WordPress. These features are available as extensions. Indeed, it is relatively easy to install extensions.
- WordPress is open source. (Open source). Unlike subscription solutions such as Wix, WordPress is 100% open code. Thus, you have the free field with the modifications of the source code. This feature is particularly useful when it comes to SEO or improving performance.
- You can convert your WordPress website to e-commerce at any time. If one morning it tempts you to sell online, nothing prevents you from doing it with WordPress. Indeed, the WooCommerce extension of WordPress gives you the possibility of converting your site into a store in a few minutes. You can install the extension and use the shortcodes to display the products on your pages.
- You can use WordPress to achieve several types of solutions. WordPress is very flexible. Indeed, you can use it for the development of websites, intranets, business applications or even mobile applications.
- WordPress is very easy to use for dynamic website design. For example, you can automate certain activities on your site by using personalized codes
Although WordPress is the ideal tool for web design, it also has its drawbacks. We will name a few below.
Some Disadvantages of WordPress
If you intend to use WordPress for your website design, you should be aware of its drawbacks.
- You need a web server for your website . Unlike Wix where you can create your account and get started, you must subscribe to an online web server and have a domain name for your site.
- As a direct implication of the point above, you have to take care of your server management and probably updates. It is important to remember that the maintenance of your server plays a vital role in the survival of your online activities. Therefore, you should take this aspect very seriously.
- A very high risk of security and performance breaches. Given the ease of use of WordPress, many beginners overdo it by overloading the site with extensions that can have security and performance impacts.
- Managing WordPress can get complex. With the multitudes of options and extensions in WordPress, management can become very complex. Several developers offer solutions to manage or develop a WordPress website. Misuse of additional tools can make the website more cumbersome instead of easier to manage.
Choosing between Wix and WordPress
WordPress offers several advantages for dynamic website design. Indeed, since we can access the codes and the database, it is easy to easily make the site dynamic or automate certain aspects of development. Prositeweb prefers WordPress for the following reasons:
- WordPress is open-source. Thanks to this option, it is easy to implement your idea without being confronted with the limitations due to access to the code. With Wix, for example, you cannot go beyond the options offered by the Wix company.
- WordPress offers more advantage when it comes to dynamic website development. With WordPress you can create reusable codes (themes) on several pages. Thus, you can create your pages as quickly as possible without having to do them one by one.
- Additional features do not cost you anything unless you have subscribed to an extension. On Wix, to be able to sell online, or to have a personalized domain name, you must take out a subscription that costs you a little more money. On the other hand, on WordPress, you have the freedom to add features without problem.
Wix is a solution for you, if you don't want to worry about your website's web server. Or if you want to use the port and drop feature to build your site without always having to rely on a developer. On the other hand, if you want to have a more flexible and self-hosted solution, WordPress may be ideal. If you need advice on choosing a tool for your business, contact us . It will be a pleasure to assist you.
- WordPress site design [service]
- How to choose the technology to use
- Why Prositeweb
- Comparison between WooCommerce and Shopify
Differences between WordPress versions: WordPress.com and WordPress.org
In this article, we make a comparison between WordPress.com and WordPress.org. You have certainly heard of WordPress. However, I could bet you didn't know that there are 2 versions. Indeed, many people are unaware that the WordPress, so they know is the paid or subscription version. If you are a blogger, website owner or just a curious person using wordpress; read this article. I will explain the main differences between WordPress.com and WordPress.org. At the end of this article, you could draw your own conclusions about which one to choose.
What is WordPress (WordPress.com and WordPress.org)?
If you didn't know, WordPress is the most widely used content manager in the world. It has besides the large number of users in the world and is used for all types of web solutions. Thus said, you can use WordPress for the development of websites, blogs, management solutions and applications. Just to give you an overview; according to w3techs.com , WordPress powers over 61% of websites using CMS. By counting all the existing websites in the world, more than 34% of web platforms use WordPress. This is quite a considerable figure considering the number of tools that exist on the web market. The popularity of WordPress is no accident; the app has unimaginable flexibility and ease. Not to mention the fact that a large community of developers work every day to move it forward.
Different versions – WordPress.com and WordPress.org
As mentioned in the introduction, WordPress is available in two flavors; namely, the version". Com" and version.org. WordPress.com is the version managed by the company Automattic Inc. and WordPress.org is the free version of WordPress. Each of its versions has its advantages and disadvantages. To this end, the Choosing one or the other strongly depends on your skills, your readiness to manage the platforms and more importantly your short/medium/long-term objectives. In order to allow you to better compare, I will show you give the advantages and disadvantages of each version.
Advantages and disadvantages of WordPress.com
WordPress.com is the platform that is recommended if you do not want to have to manage updates or server configurations. Below are some pros and cons:
Benefits of WordPress.com
One of the particularities of WordPress.com is that the technical aspect, the security and the updates are entirely managed by the provider. Indeed, the platform is hosted by Automattic Inc. By subscribing to the services of WordPress.com, you are subject to their general conditions. Some advantages are:
- You do not have to worry about security, updates and the technical aspect of your website
- WordPress.com helps you with any problem with your website
- There is a free version if you are a beginner. To do this, all you have to do is create your account, choose a design and you're done.
- You get access to WordPress.com features for free
Disadvantages of WordPress.com
One of the biggest issues with the "com" version of WordPress is flexibility. Here is a list of cons:
- First, features are limited; unless you subscribe to paid versions
- Second, for the free versions and some paid versions, you are required to have the WordPress.com signature at the bottom of your pages.
- Third, you receive forced advertisements on your site. Indeed, WordPress sends advertisements on a recurring basis on the web pages of its users,
- Then, the free versions of WordPress.com are in the form of a subdomain; which is not very professional. If the name of your site is for example tommy, you will have a site link of the style tommy.wordpress.com.
- You do not have the right to monetize your site or blog unless you subscribe to the appropriate version.
- Unless you have a paid version*, you cannot install your own extensions or themes.
- You have limited access to source codes
If you want to know more about what WordPress.com offers; including prices, I invite you to consult the page https://wordpress.com/pricing/
Advantages and disadvantages of WordPress.org
WordPress.org is the free-to-use version of WordPress. Indeed, if you have a server, and would like to have a WordPress website with more control, WordPress.org is what you need. WordPress.org is completely open to everyone. For example, you can develop, customize or transform it as you wish. Below are some advantages and disadvantages of WordPress.org.
Benefits of WordPress.org
With the free to use version of WordPress, you have multiple advantages. Some of these advantages are:
- You have 100% access to all features. Indeed, with this version, you can download, install and customize it to your liking.
- The platform is completely free. The only costs associated with the version. Org are hosting and development cost(if you hire a web development professional).
- You can monetize the platform as per your convenience. Unlike WordPress.com, if you accept ads on your site, you can reap 100% profit.
- The website developed with WordPress.org is much more professional at a lower cost. Indeed, with the version. Com, unless you subscribe to a paid version, you have a link as a subdomain and the WordPress signature at the bottom of your pages.
- You can install the extensions or templates as you wish and in addition, you have access to all the source codes.
Disadvantages of WordPress.org
Although WordPress.org is more flexible, it still has some drawbacks:
- On the one hand, you have to take care of server management and updates,
- On the other hand, you must reassure yourself that your site is secure enough
- The basic development cost is relatively higher. Indeed, with the .org version of WordPress, you have to take care of the development yourself. In this case, if you don't have computer skills, you have to pay a developer to do it for you.
In conclusion, each of the versions (WordPress.com and WordPress.org) offer advantages and disadvantages. To this effect, if you have computer skills, I would highly recommend WordPress.org simply because you can handle the technical side. However if you don't have any skills and want something less expensive, you can go for the .com version. Thank you for taking the time to read this article, if you have any questions, have questions or would like some advice, contact us .
Comparison between Shopify and WooCommerce
If you're into eCommerce, you've probably heard of WooCommerce and Shopify. Both are great tools for creating and maintaining an eCommerce store. Today, there are a multitude of e-commerce platforms that claim to be of better quality. In any case, it is difficult to determine which of these platforms is the best. Despite the marketing of these two products, they both have excellent features. Improvements and access to technical support make decision-making easier for some users. We will see together their advantages and disadvantages.
Overview of WooCommerce and Shopify
Among the most popular platforms, Shopify and WooCommerce are considered the best. Both have maximum number of features that meet the needs of the users. According to a December 2018 survey of over a million fairly popular e-commerce sites, 21% used the WooCommerce platform and 18% used Shopify. However, in recent years, it has been observed that the growth curve of Shopify is more pronounced. It is not enough to rely on online surveys to reflect the reality on the ground. In this article, we will establish the advantages and disadvantages of these two e-commerce platforms. This will help you to have a clear idea of the choice to make to better embark on this exciting digital adventure. We have made these comparisons based on statistics, our expertise in using these tools, and user opinions.
The basic difference between Shopify and Woocommerce
Shopify is an all-in-one solution. In fact, it offers to design, build and publish your website online without worrying about the technical aspects. On the other hand, Woocommerce, with its WordPress related plugins, is only available to existing WordPress site owners who want to sell online. While Shopify offers a completely free trial, WooCommerce offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. (If you decide to choose the subscription plan instead of open codes).
The benefits of Shopify
- Shopify automatically provides technical maintenance for the management of your e-business site. Using this platform means having a hosting plan while having security certification agreements.
- Plus, with Shopify, growing your online store can be achieved without the risk of technical failures caused by gradually increasing traffic and sales volumes. This platform does not necessarily require technical skills to ensure a good design of its websites.
- One of the best things about Shopify is how responsive their customer phone support is. For example, they are available 24/7 to efficiently resolve all forms of issues related to your website. If you don't understand how the functions work, you can quickly get help.
- Shopify offers its users an absolute ease of inter-connectivity with the most important commercial spaces of the web like Amazon and Facebook. The advantage is that your products can be advertised and marketed on these sites outside of your website.
The disadvantages of Shopify
Despite the great features listed above, Shopify has limitations which are mainly related to its restructuring. If you want to make significant changes to your online store, having advanced technical coding skills is imperative. This way, you'll be able to learn Shopify's lines of business code to make meaningful changes or hire a developer. Also, the cost of using Shopify becomes very high as your business grows.
The benefits of WooCommerce
- The specificity of WooCommerce is that it is an open-source platform whose programming language is accessible to everyone. (Unless you decide to subscribe to the monthly option)
- Due to the fact that it is free to use, it has an unlimited possibility of customization, allowing a large margin of flexibility. You can practically use it to create your website according to your creativity and aspirations. Customizing and using Themes on WooCommerce is easy and straightforward.
- Because WooCommerce uses the power of WordPress, it has an exhaustive variety of themes for better web design. WooCommerce easily improves your natural positioning on Google thanks to extensions such as Yoast SEO and the ease of finding suitable tools.
Disadvantages of WooCommerce
Unlike Shopify, WooCommerce does not have a responsive, 24/7 telephone customer support service. If you have any problems with WooCommerce, you can either use the community or chat with other users on the forums. WooCommerce requires technical knowledge to ensure proper management of the online store.
Launching your online store on an e-commerce platform requires a good knowledge of the different features that characterize platforms such as Shopify and WooCommerce. However, the choice of platform mainly depends on your budget plan, your technical expertise in IT or web development and your web project. You can only make a good choice by estimating the investment you are ready to make for your online store.
In summary :
- If you're looking for easy-to-manage tech support that's 100% available 24/7, head over to Shopify. Shopify supports you at all stages of your e-commerce.
- On the other hand, if you want to have more control and flexibility to customize your store, WooCommerce might be the best. However, you should understand that you will be managing all aspects of your store yourself.
If you need help choosing the best tool for your e-commerce business, contact us today. We also offer Shopify and Woocommerce development services.
Difference between magento and PrestaShop
You want to create your online store, but you don't know which e-commerce solution to choose? Are you hesitating between Magento and PrestaShop ? This article will help you make a better choice. Or, are you looking for an expert to advise you and support you until the development of your e-commerce. Prositeweb is the ideal agency for you.
Differences between Magento and PrestaShop e-commerce solution
The Magento solution has a large ecosystem, but Anglo-Saxon. If you master the English language, you will therefore be very comfortable using Magento. On the other hand, the PrestaShop solution has a very large French-speaking community of more than one million members. Which allows you to solve your doubts quickly and ask for help anytime.
In addition, the development costs of a Magento e-commerce is always higher than that of PrestaShop. Magento is reserved for large companies that are ready to devote a large sum to their e-commerce site. If you want to save, it is therefore preferable that you bet on PrestaShop which is less expensive than Magento.
Moreover, Magento has a powerful administration system. This solution has a wide choice of customization. However, PrestaShop is rather very easy to use. Its interface is more intuitive than that of Magento . Your purchased modules will become more convenient to access.
Design and Model
In addition, Magento has a marketplace allowing teams of developers and business leaders to be able to buy themes, templates, and extensions. This solution has nearly 15 official themes on the marketplace. This therefore reduces the possibilities of having a design from the Official Models. Magento users are obliged to contact service providers to create tailor-made designs of the customer's choice. Nevertheless, the PrestaShop solution has a marketplace that allows developers and managers a variety of themes and e-commerce templates. These varieties of design make PrestaShop one of the e-commerce solutions that has a wide range of Template catalogs. These Models are qualitative and responsive. So no need to buy elsewhere.
In addition, Magento rather offers advanced features that often complicate the management of the CMS and the installation of certain plugins. This solution is more for those who want to expand their online store in the future. However, PrestaShop is the right solution for e-merchants who want to develop their online store very quickly. This solution is very effective and simple, especially for beginners and those who wish to manage their back office themselves.
Their way of starting
Here is a point that shows a clear difference between PrestaShop and Magento. Magento is best for bigger projects. To use Magento, you need to have training. Training is important, because it will allow you to take advantage of the very complete functionalities. Magento has integrated a Bluefoot Page Builder in its paid version and equivalent modules in its Community version. On the other hand, the fact that PrestaShop has an intuitive interface will make things easier for you and allow you to start your business quickly. Managing your orders, your catalogs, and your customer accounts will be easier and simpler.
Similarities of Magento and PrestaShop
The two e-commerce solutions have not only differences, but also points of similarity in particular: — A similarity in these two solutions is that they are Open source solutions and have a free version with which you can create your own online store including Magento Community Edition and PrestaShop — Also, Magento and PrestaShop are content management systems that include only the basic functionality needed to manage an e-commerce site. — In addition, these two solutions offer many functions in "multiple" mode. They are multilingual , multi-store and multi-currency (they offer several payment options).
PrestaShop or Magento? You now have a clear idea of the two e-commerce solutions. Both solutions are equally cost-effective and reliable. It is the nature of your web project that will help you determine your choice of CMS. So need some advice or a helping hand? Our web professionals guide you in your project. Contact us here