The company collects your data, through our interactions and our products. You provide some of this data directly and we collect some of it with your communications (interactions).
You have the choice to accept or refuse, when asked to provide your personal information. A good portion of our products require personal information to provide you with good service. Sometimes if you choose not to provide your personal data, it is very likely that you will not be able to use a product or service. In particular, we use the data for:
- Securing, troubleshooting and supporting our products.
- Improve and develop our products.
- Personalize our products and services and also make recommendations.
- Our company is subject to federal and provincial laws regarding the protection of personal information. Also Prositeweb Inc. takes privacy matters seriously and takes all necessary steps to comply with these laws.
We share your personal information with companies under your consent as part of the security of our products.
- Empowering uses the information provided to operate and improve our website and ensure that we can provide the Service; optimize the content of the site; and send marketing communications and improve our products.
- When you use our company’s mobile applications, we may receive information about your location or mobile ID in order to provide you with location-based services such as advertisements or personal search results.
- We may also receive your information from other sources (social networks) and add it to our customer account. We will collect personally identifying information from users only if they voluntarily submit it to us. Users can always refuse to provide personally identifying information, except that this may prevent them from participating in certain activities related to the Site.