Le Blogue is a blog system with a powerful technology to write and share your articles easily without any special skill. As a matter of fact, it has the particularity of helping you create a blog in a few steps. Steps involve - selecting a category, choosing a theme and starting to write an article. Furthermore, you don't need special skills to use the tool. If you are looking for a platform that will serve as a blog for you and your company; visit our solution page for more details and create an account. Also, you can always feel free to contact us for a free consultation.
HOW DOES LE BLOGUE WORK?
Le Blogue is easy to understand and manage. For instance, functionalities of the platform have been made in such a way that non-specialized users can easily create their articles. Even Though documentation of the system is adjusted continuously, you easily have access to either the Frequently Asked Questions or the contact form for any other request you may have. Some functionalities of the systems are:
- Choose among Multiples templates. As a user, you have the possibility to select a template among more than 100 existing ones in our database. In addition to that, our design is usually selected according to industries, topics categories.
- Drag and Drop option. Because of our desire to provide you with an easy to use solution, we set up Le Blogue with drag and drop option. Rather than using our suggested templates, you can use the drag and drop to customize your blog pages.
- Possibility to have your own URL hosted on our server. For example, we can help you set up the domain name of your company to point to your blog.
Below are some steps to create your account :
Step 1: Account Creation
Visit https://www.leblogue.org and click on the account creation tab just to your right of the menu. Fill out the form on the page.
Step 2: Activate your account
After creating your account, you will receive a confirmation email that will validate your identity. You will have to validate your profile by clicking on the activation link of your account found in your email.
Step 3: Blog Setup
The configuration of your blog is to choose your fields of interest, a design and display mode.
You can always refer to the documentation for more information on how to use the platform or leave us a message for your suggestions.
Step 3: There is no step 4- write your articles
- Speed test for better optimisation using GTmetrix
- SEO check with our in-house SEO software
- Markeup validation with W3c Validator
- CSS and JS optimization (Compress + Merging)
- Security check, validation + deploiement
website development, ,
Wednesday July 4, 2018