UFC Mifi is a Non-Governmental Organization that aims at promoting integration and blossoming of Women. In order to help them concretize their construction project, Prositeweb Inc. worked with the President on various projects. In fact, they entrusted us to build their website and promote their activities. Our mission with UFC Mifi Projects was to, first of all, build a website and help them with social media.
Overview of the UFC Mifi project
Considering the target audience and the difficulties that UFC had to obtain funding on their project, we had to come out with a strategy. One first strategy was to build a professional website. Secondly, we needed to analyze data that they have and try to make them more presentable. And finally, we help them to build a Facebook page to better promote their activities.
Technologies and expertise involved
To better complete the project, we made use of our expertise in website development and SEO. Some of the tools that we used for the projects are:
- WordPress - that consisted of downloading Wordpress Open Source to integrate the website.
- Creating a Custom template - This task was all about converting a custom HTML template a WordPress theme.
- Purchasing and Installing SSL Certificate
- Integrating Payment modules - SendGrid and PayPal
Tools/programs used for the project.
Some of the programming languages for the project were: PHP, MySQL, HTML
To find out more about the project, please visit https://www.ufcmifi.org/
. Moreover, if you have any question, feel free to contact us
- Speed test for better optimisation using GTmetrix
- SEO check with our in-house SEO software
- Markeup validation with W3c Validator
- CSS and JS optimization (Compress + Merging)
- Security check, validation + deploiement
Content Management Systems, website development,
Content Management Systems
Wednesday December 12, 2018