enoweek is specialized in selling accessories for events. The company is currently located in Canada. Prositeweb Inc. contributed to the development of enoweek website. The platform has been built based on Wordpress and WooCommerce.
OUR CONTRIBUTION IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF ENOWEEK WEBSITE:
We have started creating the platform using WordPress by using our own custom made template. The website has many pages including Home, Contact us, Programs, events. People can create an account and log-in to find out about the events nearby or they can also choose the exact location and can even post their own events.
What we did to complete the project and tools used.
In order to build enoweek website, we decided to use the cms that powered 31% of the websites in the world; WordPress
. In fact, WordPress offers to the possibility for non-technical people to manage their website themselves.
After completing the project, we did a full audit. The purpose of the audit was to make sure that those points were completed:
- The speed of the website – We used GTMETRIX to analyze the speed of the website and we used our expertise to apply the fix. In fact, to make sure that a website performs well, we needed to apply some custom best practices.
- The responsiveness of the website – We used various devices to make sure that the website was fully adapted to any screen size.
- SEO best practices – We used our Software – seo.prositeweb.ca to analyze and fix some of the SEO mistakes.
We also some others test such as the cross-browser test and the compatibilities test. Overall, we completed the enoweek website after making sure that it is ready to rank on search engines and is UX in any screen size.
Please Feel free to visit the website and do not hesitate to contact us
if you have a similar project.
- Speed test for better optimisation using GTmetrix
- SEO check with our in-house SEO software
- Markeup validation with W3c Validator
- CSS and JS optimization (Compress + Merging)
- Security check, validation + deploiement
mobile application, website development,
Wednesday July 4, 2018