Clinique Vitali Derma Website is for a Clinical center Vitali Derma in Montreal. In fact, the owner of Vitali Derma trusted us to rebuild an existing website. She initially built it with Wix. For instance, her previous website won't allow her to reach her goal. For example, the website was too slow, not easy to control some markup or SEO. That is the reason why she decided to take a move and start at fresh.
Our mission with Clinique Vitali Derma Website
Our mission was first of all to analyze the needs and the purpose. At this stage, we had to do some research about the targets, keywords and the final goal. Secondly, we recommended the best approach to get an ROI on a website. One of the approaches that we recommended was to explore digital marketing. In order words, we agreed to work both on the website, social media, SEO and PPC to increase traffic.
Technology and results - Clinique Vitali Derma Website
In order to successfully complete the project, we used WordPress for the website. We choose WordPress because it is perfectly adapted to the customer needs. After the development process, we did various testing.
- First of all, We did a speed test with https://gtmetrix.com/. That was to make sure that the website is fast at any screen size.
- Secondly, we checked for HTML markup with W3C validator to ensure that the website is perfectly the markup we used are valid.
- Thirdly, we checked for the SEO mistakes with our SEO tool.
We did other tests like Browser compatibilities, responsiveness, and OS... The website is available at https://www.cliniquevitaliderma.com
. Feel free to visit and contact the owner in case you need their services.
If you want to see the full list of our project, visit our portfolio page
. Prositeweb Inc. will be more than delighted to help you with your project.
- Speed test for better optimisation using GTmetrix
- SEO check with our in-house SEO software
- Markeup validation with W3c Validator
- CSS and JS optimization (Compress + Merging)
- Security check, validation + deploiement
Content Management Systems, website development,
Content Management Systems
Tuesday September 11, 2018