A summary of the website creation process with our pre-developed themes
We offer you pre-developed themes that you can choose to create your website. Indeed, our team converts HTML designs into WordPress themes for web projects. As a main objective, we aim to reduce the development time of web projects and allow our customers to save money. In this article, we'll walk you through the process we use. You will be able to understand how we create websites. In addition, it will give you an idea on the mode of management after we have finished your website.
A summary of the steps
When you contact us for your web project, we will generally proceed as follows to finalize your web project.
- Definition of website objectives and targets
- Choice of domain name and hosting
- Website planning and design, including navigation structure and content elements
- Uploading the website to the server
- Testing and validation of the website to ensure that it works correctly
- Promotion of the website to attract traffic and visitors
- Regular maintenance and updating to ensure an optimal user experience.
How to set goals and targets for your website
The objectives of a website can vary depending on the nature of the site and the goals of the company or the person who manages it. Here are some common examples of intents for a website:
- Online sales: the website aims to sell products or services online.
- Lead generation: the website's mission is to collect information on potential visitors to convert them into qualified leads for the company.
- Brand communication: the website tends to strengthen the brand's online presence and improve its reputation.
- Provision of information: the purpose is to provide information on a specific topic or company.
- Conversion improvement: this will involve optimizing the user experience and the conversion rates of visitors to customers.
The targets of a website depend on the nature of the site and the missions of the company. For example, targets can be potential customers, prospects, brand consumers, visitors interested in a specific topic, etc. It is important to explicitly determine the targets of the site to ensure that the content and strategy of the website are optimized to reach them.
How to choose a domain name and hosting?
Choosing a domain name and hosting for a website seems like a complex task. However, by following a few simple steps, it can be quick and easy. We recommend below the steps you need to follow.
1 – Determine the needs in terms of domain name;
It will be a question here of evaluating the need for a domain name, the nature of the website and the brand strategy. Indeed, your name must be close to what you offer as services. For example, if you offer swimming equipment, your target must guess from the name of what you offer. The same goes for your brand. For an established company, choosing a domain name can be relatively easy. However, if you are just starting out, you should be sure to study the names better.
2- Check the availability of the domain name;
Several domain name providers offer you the possibility of searching domain names in real time. You can, for example, go to Godaddy.com and enter the domain name you want to use. The website will tell you if the domain name is available. You will also have the alternatives that you could choose from.
Choose a hosting provider:
There are many different hosting providers, each with their own pros and cons. Assess hosting needs based on expected number of visitors, type of website, etc. and choose a provider that meets those needs.
Select a hosting package:
Hosting providers often offer different hosting packages with different levels of features and costs. Select a plan that meets your needs in terms of budget and features.
Register domain name and configure hosting:
Once you've chosen a domain name and hosting provider, register the domain name and set up hosting. Be sure to follow the hosting provider's instructions for properly setting up the website. It is important to choose a quality domain name and hosting to guarantee the availability and speed of the website. Be sure to compare the different options and choose what best suits your needs.