$800 Pre-Designed WordPress Website
Create your pre-designed WordPress website by opting for a plan
Prositeweb helps you in the creation of your website with two formulas. You suggest a website that interests you and we offer similar designs. Alternatively, you can opt for one of our designs.
Provide examples of websites that interest you
If you have examples of websites that you want to use for your web project, you can provide them as examples. Our team will take care of looking in our model bank to choose the themes that are as close as possible to your examples. We will then base ourselves on your final choice to adapt the model to your needs.
Choose a template from our proposals for the design of your site
We have in our bank of models several examples according to the industries. You might be interested in one of these themes for your website. Once you choose a design, our team will use it to design your website. Our designs are usually created with ACF PRO and HTML templates. Click on the link below to find out more.
Why choose our pre-designed website?
Create your account
To benefit from a pre-designed WordPress website, you must create an account to have access to themes and features. To create your account, you must provide your last name, first name, email address and telephone number.
Choose a design and features
We are constantly developing themes for the pre-designed WordPress website that we offer to you. You can also suggest a website that interests you so that we can use it as a model. This will allow us to create a new site that meets your expectations. Additionally, you can list the features you want to have on your website.
Content and resources for website
Thanks to our tools and guide, you will be able to provide the content for your pre-designed WordPress website. Indeed, from your account, you will have an option to provide texts and photos for your website. If necessary, our content writing team can assist you.
Why work with us?
Unique and personalized
Standard you w3C
Keys in hand
How to integrate the Moneris payment module on its website – E-commerce
Frequently Asked Questions
We have compiled here the questions commonly asked by our customers. If you have any other concerns, you can send us a message using the button below.
How long will it take for the website to be ready to use?
If you provide the resources on time (photos and content for the website), it will take 3-4 days. Therefore, the timelines for completing the website are highly up to you as the resources are already available.
How can I add my own content to the website?
We developed the websites with ACF Pro and the advanced WordPress editor. Therefore, making adjustments can be relatively easy. You will have access to resources in the form of articles or videos to understand how to add your content. However, before the delivery of the project, we will take care of adding the initial content for you.
How can I get help if I have problems with the website?
Our support service is available online during office hours to assist you if needed. Therefore, you can contact us directly from your account or by email.
Can I integrate additional features in the future?
The websites are under WordPress open source version. Therefore, you can integrate additional features if you wish. However, we must validate the security of the features you want to add. This will avoid having flaws in our systems.
Is the website optimized for search engines?
We develop all our websites in accordance with best practices and search engine recommendations. Therefore, you won't have any problems getting better visibility on search engines.
- The website is designed with a clear navigation structure and logical site architecture. This makes it easier for search engines to crawl.
- META tags, descriptions and page titles are carefully chosen. Indeed, we have included relevant keywords and allow search engines to understand the content of the website.
- The website is compatible with the latest coding standards. In addition, it uses optimization techniques to improve page loading speed, which is an important ranking factor for search engines.
- The website is configured to be easily accessible to search engine crawlers.
- Images and videos are SEO optimized using proper ALT tags and file descriptions.
- Finally, you can explain that although you have taken steps to optimize the website for search engines, this does not guarantee high rankings in search results. Competition and frequent changes in search algorithms can also affect a website's ranking.
Is the pre-designed website compatible with the latest security standards?
We offer our customers a set of security options to help them better protect their website. Among the options are:
- HTTPS certificates: This makes it possible to secure exchanges between the visitor's browser and the website server. All this using an SSL/TLS certificate.
- Regular updates: Our websites are updated regularly. This allows you to benefit from new features and bug fixes.
- Protection against common attacks: we have put in place barrier measures to protect your website against SQL injections, brute force attacks.
- Access and authorization management: Prositeweb's pre-designed websites allow fine-grained access and authorization management for users and website administrators
- Data security: We guarantee the security of the data of visitors and users of the website.
Can I customize the website according to my needs?
During the development period, we will work with you to adjust the website to your needs. Once the project is complete, you will have the option to modify the sections and settings as you wish. However, for major adjustments in the structure of the website, you might need our help. We develop the website with the ACF Pro and the advanced WordPress editor. This gives you some leeway in website adjustments and management.
What is the total cost of the website, including maintenance and hosting costs?
The cost of the website will depend on the WordPress theme you choose. This can vary between $800 and $1200. In addition to this amount, you will pay $10 per month for hosting your website: That is $120 per year. You must also pay for your domain name.
In short, the final cost of your website will be $800 (or more) plus domain name and hosting.
What warranty is offered for the pre-designed website?
For your web project, we offer you 30 days after the end of your project to reassure us that your website is 100% functional. After this period, our technical support is at your disposal for the next three months for free assistance. You will not pay any fees if you contact us for a bug related to the project we have carried out. However, if you wish to make major adjustments or changes, we will charge you.
What features are included in the pre-designed website?
We use ACF Pro with HTML theme to design pre-designed WordPress websites. The website included
- a theme that can be personalized,
- a WordPress admin panel,
- Free hosting for one year,
- Training in managing your website