Receptionist and customer support job description
We are looking for a Receptionist and Customer Support for a permanent position in our offices in Montreal. Prositeweb
is a web development agency based in Montreal. Indeed, since our creation in 2015, we have been helping companies to expand their online presence thanks to our specialized services in the development of websites, online stores and web applications. We are a dynamic and passionate team, constantly looking for new ways to innovate in the digital universe.
What we are looking for.
We are looking for a receptionist. In order to assist us in the management of a set of administrative tasks, we would like to have in our team a person with administrative skills. To fill this position, you must have required skills or related experience.
Job Specification Type of position:
Permanent Work schedule:
Full time – 37.5 hrs/week
Your daily life as a receptionist at Prositeweb
As an Administrative Officer, you will oversee the management of all administrative tasks for the company. Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- File the documents. You will, for example, be responsible for archiving or storing company documents.
- Invoice management. One of your tasks will be to pay within the company's deadlines.
- Respond to emails and phone calls. You will be responsible for managing, receiving phone calls and forwarding emails to the right department.
- Diary management. In order to be more productive, you may have to manage diaries or appointments.
To work as a receptionist, you must have at least a college level. Alternatively, you must demonstrate expertise in a similar position.
Having worked as a receptionist is a plus. You must also demonstrate linguistic knowledge. Prositeweb works with a Francophone and Anglophone clientele. (Knowing these two languages is important)
Very crucial to occupy the position
To better adapt to the position, you must:
- First of all, you must have a mastery of the office pack (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint). For example, you will need Microsoft Word for writing reports.
- Additionally, Excel and PowerPoint will be crucial for data entry and presentations respectively.
- Then you are required to be able to speak and write English and French. At Prositeweb, we constantly communicate in French. However, we have customers based in the USA and English-speaking areas of Canada. Therefore, being able to communicate in English might help.
- Finally, you must be based in Montreal. The majority of the tasks you will be doing are in our offices in Montreal. To this end, not being very far from the office will be advantageous.
It would be desirable to have the following skills:
- be autonomous in projects and take initiatives
- Know how to work in a team
- be proactive and dynamic