Preliminary Remarks on our Pricing Policy
This document constitutes our pricing policy and serves as a legal contract between Prositeweb Inc. and its customers. In general, it is important to note that all our interventions including discussions about your project, technical support and long-term conversations are priced. These conditions do not apply in the case where we have explicitly agreed that the intervention is free. We are however open to all negotiations and invite you to contact us to find out more.
Please read carefully before starting any project with us
The purpose of this article is to describe how PROSITEWEB Inc assigns pricing for the development and consultation of websites and e-commerce platforms. We are considering it important to implement this policy to ensure that we start with you on the right bases. Our main concern is to make sure of the good progress of your projects while building a long-term relationship. We invite you to take a few minutes to read each section.
The type of pricing we propose for your projects
At Prositeweb Inc we have 3 types of rates:
- Hourly rate,
- Timebank pricing,
- rate per project.
The explanations concerning the various rate are below;
This is for you if you prefer to pay for your projects per hour of work. With this type of pricing, we make an overall estimate of the number of hours spend on your projects. And once we have an agreement, you pay us based on the hours spent on your project. For this type of pricing, 3 important points should be taken into consideration:
- The number of hours spent on your project is the number of hours of work plus administrative fees
- We do not offer our services below 7 hours of working time. This condition is not applicable to promotions or long-term agreements
- Technical support, communications or chats are included in the pricing. However, if you are only charged for your project plus administrative costs, you must pay us an additional fee for each other interventions that were not included in the first estimate.
Timebank pricing allows you to buy a bank of hours of 20, 40, 60, 120,150 hours ... of work. Indeed, this type of pricing gives you the flexibility you need to move forward in your projects. The basic principles of this type of pricing are:
- You buy a Timebank according to your preferences
- Once the agreement is validated, you entrust us with your projects and we execute it within the limit of your Timebank
- Whenever your timebank is completed, you can either take another or change your pricing type.
Pricing per project
If you have an already defined project and would like to have a fixed cost estimate, this type of pricing is for you. Indeed, with the pricing per project, we give you a fixed rate based on our expertise with similar projects. It should be noted that the rate of your project is just an approximate. Thus, we are obliged to ask you for additional payments if we consider that we have exceeded by far the estimated time. If overtime is our fault, however, we assume the consequences. To benefit from this type of pricing, you must respect the following conditions:
- First, your project must be well defined; Or, you must be willing to pay a fee for organizing your project.
- Secondly, you must have a workbook to execute. We are however at your disposal to write one.
- Finally, your project must be a minimum of 5 hours of work.
Conclusion regarding our Pricing Policy
Prositeweb Inc offers services in website development and solutions for e-commerce. In order to be reassured to offer you unique services and qualities, it is important to take into account our conditions. We would like to emphasize that we work by working time and not by task. For this purpose, our pricing includes working time, administrative expenses and more importantly the time spent in communication. If you have any questions, you can contact us by phone at +1 (514) 548-3513
or via our contact form
To learn more about our achievements, you can visit our portfolio. We are also very active on social media such as Facebook