Paysage Info is a Chadian online newspaper. In fact, it specializes in publishing local and international news. In order to better promote their activities and better reach their audience, its management then decided to create a website. For this, the Prositeweb team developed their website using WordPress. We also used the ACF Pro extension and an internal ACF Extended to create the look. Moreover, the theme is 100% personalized. To avoid overusing the extensions, we opted to convert the HTML design to a WordPress theme.
Info Landscape Objectives
The Paysage Info website had several objectives:
- Present the organization and its activities.
- Publish articles on local and international news.
- Facilitate user navigation on the website.
- Collect information about readers and subscribers.
- Optimize the website for search engines.
Prositeweb worked closely with Paysage Info to design a website. Thus, we reassured ourselves that their website meets their needs and their brand image. For the technology, we therefore chose development on WordPress. Indeed, WordPress has a reputation for facilitating content management and customization of appearance. We also used the ACF Pro extension and an ACF Extended to create a custom look. This had the effect of meeting the requirements of Landscape Info. In order to limit the use of extensions and provide users with a better experience, we also used an HTML theme that we transformed into a WordPress design. The website is organized in several sections to present
- then articles on local and international news,
- then information on readers and subscribers,
- and finally the means to sustain the organization.
The design is modern and clean, it highlights the content and images accordingly. And, this while reflecting the professional image of the newspaper. We have also integrated features to facilitate user navigation. Some of the tools we have integrated include:
- drop-down menus,
- social sharing buttons
- and a search bar.
We have also optimized the website for search engines to increase its online visibility and attract new readers.
At the end, the new website of Paysage Info was successfully launched and received positive feedback from the client. In addition, it allows:
- publish articles on local and international news,
- but also to collect information on readers and subscribers,
- increase online visibility
- and finally to attract new readers.
In addition, the customer can easily update and manage the site independently.
Do you have a similar project?
We are the experts in creating a website for business.