About Prositeweb inc.We are an agency of professional full-featured website and application developers based in Montreal. Over the years, we have built our reputation by combining full-stack development and marketing skills to provide a unique service. In fact, our main services are business website development, e-commerce solutions, custom software and SEO. For example, having a website is not enough; it needs visitors and conversions to fulfill its objective. These are the reasons why we focus on natural ranking, website performance and security. Most of our clients hire us for our full-stack development skills, our knowledge of the IT world and our ability to deliver the best for their businesses.
Position SummaryAs a Community and Marketing Coordinator, you will work closely with the company president to define the best marketing strategy. Additionally, you will use an indoor social media platform to schedule and post to various social channels. Here’s a glimpse of what your day-to-day work will look like:
- Manage all digital campaigns (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, bings…)
- Regularly write content for the blog and social networks
- Manage social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter…)
- Create and implement a content strategy
- Bring ideas on how to market some of our internal products.
- Competitor Research and Weekly Performance
- You must have 1 to 3 years of experience in web marketing and social media.
- Additionally, it would help you if you experience Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Email Marketing.
- It is crucial to write relevant marketing content that is free from spelling and grammatical errors.
- It would help if you understood how SEO works to apply it internally and on projects.
- Additionally, it would help if you were passionate about the IT industry or had a little work experience in a similar industry.
- Finally, it would help if you were fluently bilingual as we have many of our clients in English-speaking regions. (The office language is French)