Do you know what Google Ads is all about? Or do you face difficulties with your online advertising program? Google Ads provides the best service for your needs. This article emphasizes clearly on it.
It is an advert platform suggested by Google that enables you to reach more customers by paying. Advertisers bid to display brief advertisements, service offerings, product listings, or videos to web users on this platform. It can place ads both in the results of search engines like Google search (the Google Search Network) and on non-search websites, mobile apps, and videos. We make use of it daily for our marketing campaigns. And we can work with you through some steps that can enable you to start your campaign.
About Google Ads
It's a paid publicity programme offered by Google. This program diffuses your advertisements on the web. It is likely to reach a broad audience on the Internet. No matter the type of business, the platform allows you to achieve your goals.
Through Google Ads, you can create online ads to reach people exactly when they're interested in the products and services you offer.
- It is a product that you can use to promote your business, help sell products or services, raise awareness, and increase traffic to your website.
- Google Ads accounts are managed online so that you can create and change your ad campaign at any time, including your ad text, settings, and budget.
- There's no minimum spending commitment, and you set and control your own budget. You choose where your ad appears, set a budget that's comfortable for you, and easily measure the impact of your ad.
Create a Google Ads account: Sign up
Sign up with Google Ads to start reaching new customers with online ads tailored to your business goals and budget. This 3 step guide walks you through creating your account and setting up your first ad campaign.
From the beginning
To create your account, you’ll need an email address and website for your business. Even if you don’t have a website, you can still advertise on Google, using Smart campaigns, the default Google Ads experience for new advertisers.
About your business
First, gives some basic information about your business to customize your account setup.
- Enter the email you want to use to sign in to your new account. If you already have an account (in other words, if you use any other Google product, such as Gmail), use your Google email address.
- After, still, enter the website address for the business you want to advertise.
- Click Continue.
- Sign in to your existing Google Account, or create a new one.
- If you already have a Google Account (in other words, if you use any other Google product, such as Gmail), enter your Google email address and password, then click Sign in.
- If you don’t have an existing Google Account or want to use a different email address to sign in, click Create an account at the bottom of the screen and follow the instructions to create and confirm your new Google account.
Fix a problem with creating or signing in to a Google Account
- If you have trouble creating an account, read about common issues and solutions.
- If you're getting an error that you have an invalid email address, read about invalid email addresses.
- If you have a problem finding the verification email or verifying your account, check out these common verification issues and solutions. Or find out what to do if you entered the wrong email address during sign-up.
- If you get an error that the email already exists, learn how to reclaim your Google Account.
You may probably ask yourself why this tool is essential for your business. You must read these reasons which will help answer your question.
Firstly, it will be very beneficial to your business because it increases brand awareness. It does boost not only traffic but also increases the number of clicks and conversions. It also informs people about your brand. Your brand is increased through search. With SEO, your position will depend on the number of your brand name searches.
Secondly, Google Ads allows you to manage and monitor your campaigns. You can manage and control all your account (if you have more than one) with My Client Center (MCC). It also helps you to manage your accounts offline. With this tool, you can edit your campaigns offline, manage, edit and view multiple accounts simultaneously.
Thirdly, another advantage of this platform is that it helps you measure your performance frequently. This tool notifies you of certain information like who clicked on your ad, the number of leads, which keyword generated traffic and leads, how much it cost you per charges, etc. Therefore, this helps the marketer to know exactly what worked or not.
Fourthly, Google Ads is advantageous because the results are fast visible. When you use Ads for your advertisement, you see the work immediately. That is if your website is new or has a little content. If you go for Google Ads, you will be position on the first page of the results page. Unlike if you use SEO, you may never see the result because it takes a very long time.
Although Google has many advantages, it also has some disadvantages like any other tool.
The major disadvantage of Google Ads is that it is not free. It is expensive to position yourself on Google, especially if you have a lot of keywords. So you have to evaluate your advertising budget because you can find yourself spending all your money in a short period.
What is more, Google Ads is not easy to handle. This tool is complete, so it allows you to adjust your campaigns at all levels. Therefore, it is effortless to get lost or make mistakes in the creation of your Google Ads campaigns.
Also, an opposing point of Google Ads is that it requires a SEA specialist. These specialists will help you to make the choices of keywords. For this purpose, it will be costly to pay for him.
Finally, another disadvantage of Google Ads is that your competitors influence your keywords. Despite the relevance criteria of your keywords and the target page, the competition factor harms the CPC.
Tips on how to do a Google referencing
To create an ad (advertisement on Google), the process is done in 5 steps:
-First of all, create an account on Google Ads. After
-Select your keywords for each product you intend to promote;
-Then, create a campaign for each product;
-Create an ad;
- Manage the status of the ad (eligible, on standby, active, etc.)
In conclusion, Google Ads is the ideal tool if you want to be present on the Internet. It is without forgetting that the parameter setting of this tool's management can seem difficult and technical at the beginning.
If you would like to make a paid referencing for any of your websites, don't hesitate to ask for help from our referencing experts, who know all the technicalities of Google Ads. You can contact us, and we will ensure your ads on Google. http://www.prositeweb.ca
Optimiser le contenu Google Ads Pour un meilleur positionnement sur Google