Prositeweb is looking for a full-stack WordPress web developer. It is important to remember that it is not about installing and customizing themes or extensions. You must be able to do PHP programming, to design themes or extensions for clients. Alternatively, you may have to work on existing themes. We will detail the necessary skill below to better inform you about what you would do daily.
Position Type : Permanent
Work schedule: Full time – 37.5 hrs/week
Your main responsibilities as a WordPress Web Developer (Full-Stack)
Daily, you will be required to work on various WordPress development projects. Your tasks could be among others:
- Design websites using WordPress
- Adjust, expand or improve existing themes
- Make adjustments to sites in order to apply best WordPress development practices
- Occasionally perform Object Oriented development under PHP 7 or higher.
- Work with APIs as needed to communicate with external platforms
- Carry out tests and validations
- Write documentation for clients.
- Provide brief training on how to use the developed site
To occupy this position, you must have completed a college or university education in Computer Science. One would have to be able to see some PHP development knowledge.
To fill the WordPress Web Developer (Full-Stack) position, it would be desirable to have at least two years of experience in PHP and WordPress development. You will be offered training. However, the basics will allow you to adapt better.
Very important technical skills
For this position, the skills below are essential to fill the position.
- Have already worked on the development of WordPress themes and extensions
- Have worked with GIT before
For the purpose of easy integration and learning, it would be desirable to have the following skills:
- be autonomous in projects and take initiatives
- Know how to work in a team
- be proactive and dynamic
The technologies we use
Apply for the job
Please fill the form below and we will send you an application form by email.